- Check-in time – 2pm onwards
- Check-out time – 11am
- Guest bedrooms are non-smoking
- There is an Ironing Room for guest use on the first floor opposite room 121
- Lift to all floors
- We offer specially-designed bedrooms with easy access and wet rooms for guests with limited mobility. Please enquire upon booking.
- Free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and tea and coffee-making facilities in all rooms
Victorian elegance meets modern comfort for a four-star stay
Each of our fifty-three rooms at the Grange Hotel is of an extremely high standard, combining Victorian elegance and traditional décor with modern comfort.
Front-facing bedrooms enjoy panoramic views of the stunning bay and town, whilst Executive rooms look out on to the hotel’s private woodland, which leads to the Brown Robin Nature Reserve – a great morning out for nature lovers of all ages. For a real indulgence, book one of our Boutique Suites, which offer the ultimate in luxury with their fabulous four-poster beds and elegant chaises longues in the spacious lounge areas.
We also offer bedrooms specifically tailored for guests with limited mobility, with spacious wet rooms and easy access.